Features: Very easy and very confidence inspiring to fly. Heavily padded seats for long comfortable flights. Machined parts for all joints & couplings (No welding) and 8 inch wheels & tyres for rugged operation on both tarmac and un prepared airfields make it easy to land anywhere.
As an entry level machine, there is nothing basic about the Kudos V-17. Unique “TLS” trike to wing de - rig system makes lifting the wing onto the trike very light work.
Easy adjustment on front forks for pilot leg length is a standard feature on all Ace Aviation’s trikes.
Standard large flush fitting zipped side bags to take most of the equipment on any long X-C flight.
High build and finish quality that we are renowned for.
2017 price: ₤ 5999. Trike & Wing only. Delivery extra. Ask for Dealers price
Standard design features:
· Alloy Wheels, tarmac tyres & Disc brake on front.
· “TLS” trike pylon/Mast for easy, one person wing lift.
· Rear fairing has 2 zipped bags.
· Adjustable forks with 120 mm leg movement.
· Instrument Binnacle with cruise throttle. Instruments bought separately.
· Over center batten ends with Allen key adjustment. No need to take the battens out for adjustment.
· Wired for kill switch & starter button. Complete wiring when buying engine.
· Cruise and Foot throttle, standard.
· Adjustable threaded Teflon & Delrin wing tips for washout and sail tension. Without the need to de-rig.
· Aero type release seat buckles.
· 40 liter ethanol resistant fuel tank.
· Machined 1 piece hang block